Wednesday, December 22, 2004

There is hope

We are going to look at a place tomorrow. This is a place that I called on a couple weeks ago. I think that we will like it. It is just it is a little high priced. We were looking for something a little less expensive. Josh really balked at the idea of having to drive 1.5 hours to and from work for a while. Then he also balks at paying two rents. The question is which on makes him balk less. So anyway. Here is a link to the very nice apartment. Let me know what you think. It would be a lower level apartment.

I think that it looks really nice. Just reading the description makes my mouth water. What I wouldn't give for two bathrooms???? How sad is that? There are only two of us. I think that it would be good for when we have visitors OR potty emergencies!! Oh yeah and a 2 car garage would be nice. It just depends also on if there is a door directly into the apt or not. Jackson would have to learn to be a quiet dog though!!!!!!!!!!!

If I don't get back to you with an update, happy holidays!!!!!!!

No comments: