Friday, January 21, 2005

Is It Friday Yet? Oh Wait it IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a week from HELL!!!!!!!!! I am having issues with my computer at work. It is freezing up on me all the time. Making it nearly impossible to work on my presentation for Wednesday. Looks like I will be taking the crappy computer home with me this weekend. yeah! I am having problems at work with one of my projects. This is all I will say, for fear of being dooced. Needless to say this is really bothering me and causing me undue frustration.

I am however getting use to driving the Madness which is the Beltline. Last night it was hell. The snow caused extreme slow down. It took me 1 hour to get home instead of a 1/2 hour. I hope that it holds off on the snowing bit until after both Josh and I are safely home. I wasn't cut out for being a city girl. No matter how much I live in a city I will never get used to it. I will long for the windy country roads and the serenity of living in the country.

No comments: