Thursday, June 09, 2005

Our New Arrival

You can see a picture of the soon to be newest arrival in our home here.

Isn't that the most beautiful thing that you have ever seen? We, no I am so excited for it's arrival! Josh wasn't really all that excited or convince that we really needed our new addition. But, I used my skills of charm and told him that we did.

Every day this week seems like it is dragging on forever as I anxiously await. Each night I torturously sleep. I wake up aching and feeling stiff. Our old bed never seemed that bad until this week. It knows that we have cheated on it. We are trading it in for a younger, newer, firmer model. I don't know if I can stand one more night of this sleep. Although I have to. Josh keeps kidding me telling me that he is moving into the spare because he doesn't think that our bed is all that bad. We bought our bed 3 years ago from a whole in the wall place. We answered an ad in the paper for a cheap mattress still in plastic. I think that we paid less than $200 for a queen set and frame so you know it wasn't the greatest quality. But hey we were poor and that is all that we could afford.

So I wait and sleep one more tortured night before I can feel heaven on earth because that is what our new mattress feels like....

No comments: