Friday, October 07, 2005

The Waiting Game

Are you as sick of hearing about my surgery as I am talking about it? I am sick of talking about it but I get questions daily from people about how my hip is feeling and asking details of the surgery. The thing is right now. I don't think that there is a day I am not in pain. I wake up in pain every morning. It doesn't really matter how I sleep. It happens. It is especially bad if I wake up on my right side. Which happens more often than I would like. I cannot control the rolling over that I do at night.

What a difference a year makes! A year ago I was worrying about the wedding. I was droning on about the wedding blahs.... believe me I checked! I was complaining about my messy house and all that I do is wedding stuff. One year later same story different event! Except my house is messy because it is difficult for me to clean it. I can do some things but I pay for it later. So sometimes I feel like why even do it? I called and checked on the couch. Slumberland said that it should be arriving there around the middle of the month. Which is in a week or so. Hopefully they keep up their end of the bargain.

Anyway. Have a good weekend. We are attending game night at a co-worker's house tomorrow and not really doing much on Sunday. We shall see. The Slackers play at noon. Maybe we will watch it! Maybe.....

No comments: