Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Short Term Unemployment

Just 14 days post Wal-Mart, Josh has a new job. Not only does he have one but he started today. You will remember last week when I said that Josh got a call from the Kalahari for an interview. Well he got the job offer Friday and accepted it on Monday, what a whirlwind! Josh spent his last day of freedom in Danny Daycare, shooting clay pigeons and scaring the crap out of the dogs. Just the way I am sure that he wanted to go down.

I am sitting here hoping to hear something from him about how his day is going. I am not sure that I will hear from him but I hope that I do so that I don't burst before the end of the day. I am planning on surprising him with his favorite dinner of Swedish meatballs for supper. I am sure that he will appreciate that surprise.

I will let you know if I hear anything!!

No comments: