Monday, April 13, 2009

Scared Stiff

I went to lunch with my boss and her new little baby boy Dylan. Who is absolutely adorable. When I came back from lunch I noticed that I was "spotting" It wasn't anything normal like I experienced previously. So I called the Dr's office to be sure. I hate to be one of those people. But it was pinky, red and that concerned me.

My Dr's nurse called back ~20 min later and asked me if my boobs still hurt (yes), if I still felt nauseous (yes), if I had any cramping with the blood (no) and if we had intercourse lately (no). She then told me to call back if the bleeding got worse or cramping ensued.

Within an hour the bleeding had stopped and I was much relieved. I am just so scared that his miracle we have waited so long for will be taken away! Not today people! Not today.

No comments: