Thursday, September 16, 2004

Why haven't you written?

I am so sorry that I haven't written ANYTHING lately. I am becoming preoccupied with this little party that I am throwing on 10/23. Everyone keeps telling me it is only a little party what are you freaking out about? This has been a true test of my planning, organizing, communicating and creative skills. I have been told by a dear friend that I should terminate my employement in the biotech field and become a wedding planner. I love doing all of this but I do NOT think that I could do this for a living. Although somedays I seriously would think that I could do it. It would be pretty good money too. But I am sure that I would get one bridezilla and be done with it.

I have been good. Doing a bunch of wedding stuff. I will give you a quick checklist.

favors-check, finishing tonight
Flowers-check
music-check, check, they are practing together this weekend.
hair-check, pre-wedding trial 9/25
dress-check need to get it to the store for cleaning then bustle the week of.
attendant gifts-check, Josh is buying the guy's stuff tomorrow
tanning-check, turning native believe it or not
stuff for marriage license-check, going on 10/10 (happy birthday M nM (my favorite aunts), Brett Farve and Dale Earnhardt Jr)
readers-check

That is all that I will bore you with at the moment. I apoloize for the lack of attention to you. I do still love you. Think of me for the next 37 days.......

No comments: