Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Bracketology

So it is that time of the year again.....March Madness! My one co-worker wants to know why we keep talking about mounting things on the wall, or what we want to support. So I wrote my good friend kmoka yesterday and inquired about the pool this year. She informed me of the same $5 cost and said it had to be in today to account for the play-in game tonight. So I handed my bracket off to Josh as usual last night. He has been doing my bracket for 4 years now. We won 2nd the first year and have done poorly the next 2. I still trust him to fill it out. That is until I read it this morning. Any expert bracketologist knows you have to learn the art of the upset. You have to pick which teams are going to come out of no where and shock the nation. Josh picked one upset. It was a 10 over a 7. I wasn't too sure about this. I decided to hand his bracket into my friend kmoka and go with it. Later this morning I received an e-mail from a co-worker announcing our pool here at work. So I took matters into my own hands. I filled my own out. This is going to determine who the bracketologist is from this point on. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: