Monday, June 20, 2005

Stupid Dogs

"Dogs chase a ball and bring it back to you. How dumb is that?"
-Paraphrased from my Aunt Mary Lou.

My question for her is.... "If it keeps him busy with little energy on your part, what is the problem?"

Jackson played Go Fetch all afternoon into the evening yesterday. He was occupied, having fun and he ran a lot. Needless to say he passed out in the car almost as soon as I pulled out of the driveway. He slept the whole way home. Only stirring to change positions. He walked into the house and plopped down on the couch. He got up to go potty, went back to the couch. I don't think he moved all night. He was laying exactly where I left him when I got up this morning. He was still hard to stir to get up to go potty this morning. The little thing is wore out. Atleast he had fun doing it.

No comments: