Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Little Less Conversation

As many of you know I am a HUGE American Idol fan! Usually by this point I have a favorite. This season is an exception. The final three gentleman in the contest are absolutely AWESOME! I cannot pick between them. I have no patience or tolerance for the final female contestant, Katharine McPhee. I find her annoying and cannot stand her voice. The funny thing about the final three men is that they are all different. Chris Daughtry is the cocky rocker. He sometimes softens up so that you can see what a sweetheart that he "could" be. Elliot Yamin is the crooner who is constantly on the edge of tears. He has risen from several health problems and has come out a VERY strong person. Finally Taylor Hicks! He has an excellent voice but he has so much energy. He is the type of person that you would really like for a while but is SO hyper that you have to take him in small doses.

Tonight as I sit and contemplate who to vote for I cannot decide. Tonight was Elvis Presley night so everyone sang 2 Elvis songs each. People at work make fun of me because I have a voting system. I vote for all the people that I like. I vote for them in order of how much I like them. I will sit and vote for my favorite until I am sick of pressing the button. Then less for the next favorite. I am to the point where I should be picking one person to vote for and not voting for almost all of them. So I guess that I will have to decide quickly as the time to vote ends......

1 comment:

Jess said...

Just an FYI I didn't end up voting at all...... I lost track of time!