Thursday, May 11, 2006

No Rain on This Parade

Sorry folks another AI post. Last night's results show shocked most of the nation. Katharine and Chris were the bottom two vote getters last week. With Chris going home. First of all people who bet on this show are screwed!!! Never bet on American Idol, NEVER! I say this because Chris and Katharine had the highest odds of being the final two. People who watch this show religiously know that there are always upsets. It happens it is Idol and America can be finicky. Secondly, if you listened only to their performances on Tuesday the voting is correct. I believe that Chris absolutely MURDERED the Elvis songs that he sang. His songs were suspicious Minds and A Little Less Conversation. Two of my favorites and I hated his versions of them. I told Josh while we were watching it that I wasn't impressed with Chris' performances this week. Chris will get a recording contract anyway there is no doubt of his talent. I told you on Tuesday how I feel about Katharine, I cannot stand her. I think that she is screechy and annoying. This week proved no exception, I had to leave the room when she sang. Final point, I didn't vote I have no right to argue or complain. My opinion is that if you don't like how people are being voted off the show, do something about it. I didn't cast my votes this week so I am not complaining.

Way to go Elliot and Taylor for being the top two vote getters. Sing your hearts out next week and we will see you in the finale.

No comments: