Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A Sign of the Times

As many of you are aware my hubby works for Wal-Mart. I think that I have also made it publicly known that I am really itching to buy a house. Well a sign of hope popped up on my drive to work yesterday. There is a sign in front of the old Monona K-Mart that reads, "Future home of Wal-Mart Supercenter" with a sign next to it for the construction company. I have been waiting for some sign that yes there was going to be a Wal-Mart there. The reason? If Josh transfers to that Wal-Mart we can both live 15 minutes from work. That is a luxury neither one of us has shared, EVER! We have been living in limbo the past few years waiting for a place to settle and if Josh can get a position in any of the new Wal-Marts in the Madison area we can finally begin our lives together.

No comments: