Thursday, May 04, 2006

A New Attitude

I decided that it was time that I redesigned. Maybe this change in design will give me a change in attitude towards posting here. It isn't that I don't like to post or that I don't like to write. Sometimes it feels like a burden. Pressure to come up with something that is funny or witty. A story that someone will relate to. It is spring, a time for new beginnings. Here is mine.

I would like to make a few comments on the changes. I have stopped reading almost all the blogs that I used to have linked. I am going to work on keeping the links current to what I am reading now. So keep an eye out on that.

If you are a soap fan the Early Edition and Genoa City News sites are GREAT! These sites through some sort of magic are able to get tomorrows episodes of DOOL and Y&R (the Newsbrief) early. So if you don't want to tape the episodes and still keep up on what is happening in Salem and Genoa City you can. These are two of my must read blogs every lunch! So check them out!

2 comments:

Lee Herald said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee Herald said...

Hi Jess,

You have an interesting blog. The pictures are great too.

I have a question about blogging.

Do you know how to have the current date on a blog?

I know the posts are dated, but how do I get the current date at the top of my blog?

Lee Herald