Monday, November 30, 2009

Waiting is the Hardest Part

OK I know that it has been 3 months since I have written anything. However, this is going to be the venue where I post baby pictures and daily updates too. We are in the overdue waiting game. Which is just feeding into the feelings of this isn't really happening. I used to go sit in the nursery all excited and anxious. Now I don't even hardly look in there. It is just another reminder of my occupied uterus. Not that the kicking, rolling and discomfort make me forget.

The other thing is that I think that my body is getting ready but just slowly. I lost the plug, I have been having mild contractions since Friday, I am dilated to 3 and 50% effaced. Just kick into gear already. You can do this on your own!!!

If this happens tomorrow, I will have escaped the shallow November ugly birthstone. Now the baby won't have it's own day. If I wait until Wed AM to have it Josh won't have much time home with us after birth. We thought that we were doing this Friday so he was off accordingly. He HAS to work on Monday because his boss is going to the Packer Game. But that doesn't give us very much time home together afterwards.....

I am just miserable here and bitchy!

No comments: