Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Hump Day

Well it is Wednesday. I am really ready for the long weekend. Work has been VERY busy as you well know. My test I performed yesterday didn't turn out the way it was supposed to for those of you who are wondering. Come to find out that is never worked for my co-worker who was helping me either. So I don't feel so badly about it but it was sort of a waste of the day. But that's science!!!!

Today has been a pretty lazy day at work. We had a new employee social today. It was camp themed and it was fun we ate s'mores and made God's Eyes. It was pretty fun. The s'mores were like fondue because we couldn't have an open flame we dipped the marshmallow in melted chocolate or just the graham crackers. I am glad that we get paid to do stuff like this!!!!!

I better get back to doing nothing.....

No comments: