Friday, September 03, 2004

Knottie Bitches

Ever since I got engaged I have been a huge Knot.com supporter. As you may or may not know I am planning a bridal shower. No sillies it is not for me it is for my friend Nora. She is getting married three weeks before me. In fact a month from now she'll be leaving for her honeymoon....I think. Sorry Nora spacing for a second!

The Knot has these helpful message boards where you can go for advice, help, wedding talk and if you just need to vent. So I have been looking for a particular shower game for a month now. It is getting down to the end of the wire and I still want to do this. So I figured I am a knot member I will post this on their message board. I know that someone somewhere has done this. So I typed up my post. It didn't show. I typed it again, it didn't show. I refreshed the page to see if it came up. All of a sudden there is like 10 of these messages that I typed.

I feel bad. I tried finding a delete button, nothing happened. I see one of my posts has a some replies. So I click it open. One was helpful. The other informed me that everytime I hit refresh it re-posts my last post or comment I made. Oops. Atleast I understand now why I have so many posts. I still can't figure out how to delete them.

All of a sudden people are posting. Jraehoner is a moron. People are yelling at me because I posted so many times. I had to type I am new get off my back several times. But the women were REALLY cruel to me. I am NOT repeating anything they said. I made a few "friends" that stuck up for me and reminded me what it was like to be new. Someone needs to do that once in a while. Now I am nervous about posting a question again. I know people won't pounce on me because now I know what I am doing. But jeez if they get that hyped up over a simple mistake. WOW!!!!

So you are now warned of the knotties. Oh and don't go there if you aren't getting married and mess with them because they call you a troll.....

No comments: