Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It feels like Wednesday

Why oh why am I wishing my life away? The calendar says it's Tuesday but it feels like Wednesday!!!

Josh seems to having a good time on his pilgrimage. He is staying with a guy from Reno and a guy from Alabama. He toured "The Home Office" yesterday and had lunch at the cafe there. He has homework that he has to work on each night. This week he is learning about operation of a Photo/Connect Center and next week he learns technical/maintenance of the machines. Then the day before he leaves he gets his Wal-Implant (That is what my co-worker says) so that he becomes the Wal-Clone perfect employee.

I was informed that my future brother-in-law got a job in Clintonville. I am happy that he got the job, because that is what he wanted. I just don't want him taking my sister away. She will be 2-3 hours away from all of her family. I guess that I always hoped that we would all live within an hour of each other and our parents and be able to get together on the weekends. I guess that I was just fooling myself. I always wanted my children to be near their grandma and grandpa, and I wanted them to hang out with their cousins. I had my cousin Chelsea that I played with almost every weekend. I loved that!! I wanted the same for them.

I am not sure where our lives will head. Where Wal-Mart will take us next. I guess I have to get used to the idea of being away from my family........ Damn It!!!

No comments: