Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Josh update

I am just dropping you a quick line to let you know that Josh's interviews with Verizon and Gander Mountain went very well. Verizon ask about calling Josh's references which according to the books means that they are considering on offering him a position. Gander Mountain went pretty much straight from his first interview into his second interview. Both companies promising to give him an answer within a week. Two other companies called him this week for interview; the Kalahari in the Dells and Jo-Ann fabrics. He interviews with them Wednesday and Thursday respectively.

I am currently in Boston for a conference. I am going sightseeing tomorrow morning. I will write all about it when I get home. I should have pictures to document it too!!!

No comments: