Friday, June 25, 2004

TGIF

After an exciting week of work it is finally friday!!! I do not have much to say except that I am exhausted!! Tonight we are planning on going to Star Spangled Celebration Richland Center and seeing Montgomery Gentry. Josh isn't a big country fan so this should be his kind of country music. They are pretty kick ass. I can't say that I call myself a country fan because I love all types of music (not electronica). Just give me something to listen to help with how I am feeling.

Tomorrow I am going to the Crafts in the Country and maybe the Spring Green Arts Festival. This is a GREAT weekend to live in Spring Green. Well kind of because the town is going to be filled with people who have no clue where they are going and it is going to be a little crazy. Josh is planning on going to the Cross Plains World's Fair to the car show saturday. Thank GOD it is going to be good weather, cool and sunny. It hasn't been that way in years, it is either rainy then hot and humid or just plain hot and unbearbly humid.

We had a successful wedding invitation week. We now have 70 assembled. We are going to have to do 40 more sometime next week. I want to be able to send Josh on Wednesday to the post office to see how much postage will be to send them. I hope we can order the necessary things for the favors soon then we can start on them.

Hope fun is had whatever you do.....

No comments: