Friday, July 23, 2004

3 months and counting......

It is now three months until the wedding. What can I say but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We registered last night. That was a treat!! I love going shopping and not buying anything because that is what registering really is. We also met with our minister yesterday. It is really nice to have a minister that swears once in a while. This shows that he isn't perfect and that is ok. Other than that the favor putting together begins!!!!! Yeah!!!! I cannot wait to get that done. When we get that done we will have to start stuffing invitations. Then panic mode begins!!!!!!! Please PLEASE help me with my previous post. I need to help my girlfriend out. She has been there for me!!!!! I just need to know how to be there for her because I am at a loss!!!!

No comments: