Thursday, July 29, 2004

A day of Non-work

Today has been a day of non-work. I have been at work but only have done about an hour and half worth of work. This morning we had to run to the grocery store for food for the new employee social that we were in charge of. So it took a while to get ready and see what we had in house. Then we spent a half hour or so at the grocery store. We got back, put everything away and then i went to work. After I worked for a while it was close to lunch time. We went to Maharaja's for lunch. I have never experienced indian food before....it was ok. By the time we returned it was time to set up for the new employee social. We socialized for an hour, cleaned up and here I am feeling like I haven't done anything today. I have been busy but I have to finish up some work and write in my notebook and fun stuff like that. I suppose I better really get to work!!!!!

No comments: