Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The Little Houdini

Well in the danger of sounding like Those People. I am going to follow-up on yesterday's post. I of course do these things when I don't have to come home to the dog first. I don't know if I secretly dread coming home to a mess so I do it so that Josh can deal with it or what. So I left work about 10 minutes late yesterday and called home like I always do to say that I am on the way. In my conversation I of course asked if Jackson had made a mess in the kitchen. Knowing full well that if he had Josh would be sure to tell me. He informed me that there wasn't a mess in the kitchen because Jackson wasn't in the kitchen when he got home. Jackson somehow managed to escape from his fortress.

SO today we put him back in there with the gate a little bit off the ground and messed around with the cardboard "wall" hoping that we made it so that the little "satan dog" as Josh sometimes calls him, wouldn't escape.

Everyone double cross your fingers and blink twice. Maybe he won't escape today......

No comments: