Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Fool Me Twice Shame On Me

As you remember a week ago I left our puppy Jackson in kitchen and he turned into the Amazing Shred-O. Well since then Josh has either had the day off or working overnights so Jackson was only in his crate for a handful of hours. As I said before I hate leaving him in the crate because he is getting bigger and yes we have a larger crate but he needs to move around more. Expecially since we leave him for 8-9 hours a day. I know it is cruel to leave him alone that much but I really want him to be able to be left alone in the house. We have tried leaving him alone loose in the house for 4 hours with success. I am so surprise that we haven't yet come home to a problem. We also know this because he runs outside right away and pees for like 3 minutes.

So today is his first day since last Tuesday that he will be left alone. So I set up the gate like I did last week and used the same cardboard box on the other end. I just hope that we don't come home to any sort of mess. I gave him all of his toys. I only gave him a splash of water. So everyone cross your fingers........

No comments: